Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Hunger Games 2012 English Download Movie

The Hunger Games 2012 torrent


Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth
Director: Gary Ross
Seeds 132 SeedsPeers 67 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: Firstly, I havent read a book. I was lured into watching a movie with a little more information than a tag line and IMDB. This film, while technically well made, they suffer plot completely boring, predictable and unengaging. Theres no one can doubt that I would change the channel if I was not stuck in the cinema.This supposed to be popular with the girls 13 years old. If you do not fall into this group, there are better movies to spend your time. If anything, it made me want to spend the Truman Show - movie.And dome decent TV show I ever figure out what why called The Hunger Games.


No comments:

Post a Comment