Friday, January 24, 2014

300 2006 (Eng) MIG-7 (HDrip) Download Movie

300 2006 torrent


Year: 2006
Genre: Action, Fantasy, History
Starring: Gerard Butler, Lena Headey, David Wenham
Director: Zack Snyder
Seeds 127 SeedsPeers 62 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: I really enjoyed it.My only regret is that I saw in IMAX Cinema.Dont not get caught up in all the anti hype. I like it for what it is a good story, great scenes, (if not a little over done), the action film World War and, above all, a moral tale for today acts .'s historical angle and compared to the old film, try to enjoy this one as an updated modern version not unknown to her so far (and cgid) feels. Its kind of movie that made me want to learn more about the Spartans and that particular period. Sad to me? Maybe, but I do not care, it was great fun.Enjoy, noo I certainly do.


No comments:

Post a Comment