Monday, December 30, 2013

Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues 2013 (English) (FooKaS) FastDL

Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy
Starring: Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd
Director: Adam McKay
Seeds 128 SeedsPeers 64 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: I am very disappointed with this movie. I was a big fan of the original, and you can quote every line of this film, but my expectations were not too high for Th of this film, because I knew he could not be as good as the original. But I did not expect that the movie will be so bad the story was awful. Parts that do not fit and kept jumping from scene to scene. They tried to use the fireplace a little more, in my opinion, failed. There were a lot of rocks in the movie. At one point, I actually thought about going out.I do not believe they released the actual movie. Do they not look at it again? Will Ferrell, destroyed his Magnum Opus.


No comments:

Post a Comment