Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Runner Runner 2013 English Download Movie

Runner Runner 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
Starring: Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake, Gemma Arterton
Director: Brad Furman
Seeds 147 SeedsPeers 88 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: As mentioned in previous reviews, this movie is a little too familiar look that exciting. Having said that, the performances, especially Affleck, was the best and every leading actor portrayed their characters well. This is not the mind or the original film, but the location and plot the daily proclaim the good old action / thriller plot adds a sense of refreshment. I saw the movie. I was on the edge of my seat, or I was glued to the screen, but the fact that we have to show the whole area to ourselves because we freely about what is going on may quip, and of course added to my enjoy. There were some unintentionally funny time, most of them near the end, but that may be more of a personal observation and many viewers might have a different perspective on it. Affleck is convincing and powerful as a shadow, a ruthless businessman and his lines and appealing delicacy. Timberlake was a good choice for the role as originally thin skin Prinston student, and his development as a character was good at the right time. Overall, I enjoyed the film, but not one I would rave about his friends. Prisoners are at the same time, and while I have not seen, I can not have a reasonable degree of certainly say that is more compelling and rewarding to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment