Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Kick-Ass 2010 (English) WEB-DL Download Movie

Kick-Ass 2010 torrent


Year: 2010
Genre: Action, Comedy
Starring: Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Nicolas Cage, Chloƃ« Grace Moretz
Director: Matthew Vaughn
Seeds 136 SeedsPeers 56 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: When I first saw Kick-Ass expecting more action than comedy. But I was wrong with the way the movie turned out to be surprisingly fun. I think that the girl hit is what makes the movie sparkle when he cursed and murdering people. Aaron Johnson does a good job playing a major role, and I think Kick Ass Nicolas Cage plays Big Daddy clever, because it is not a typical frame of the movie. This movie showed a lot of movies High School and a stupid chick flick that tries to be funny, but failed. It is a perfect mix of action and comedy leaks. His Super Bad meets Kill Bill genre. I highly recommend this movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment