Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lone Survivor 2013 English

Lone Survivor 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Biography, Drama
Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Emile Hirsch
Director: Peter Berg
Seeds 149 SeedsPeers 97 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: Warning spoilers ahead ******************************** film started OK, to the point where it was made. But then it quickly went down hill only. I know a lot about, SEAL, but I know they must be very good. So that sorta surprised me when they know that they are pursuing the Taliban, they decide to wait for night fall, in a fairly open hilltop in enemy territory, to see if they can get radio. Especially if they know that the Taliban are close and can reach them in the window for two hours to the maximum that I can not understand why they just do not run to start, given the Taliban were in hot pursuit. I thought it was quite strange to roll 5-10m cliff on goal, but it would be true to his, so I suppose that's true, how ever a book that I react to the fact that all their weapons seemed to function normally after they roll off the rocks, especially after all the beating he took, and their field of zero is still good. Another thing that surprised when you let go catch the bad guys, why release their strength, why not just leave me they zip related to each other? Em much longer than it would take to reach their comrades (including distance, they must, at least 30 minutes or more) and tell them that there are American soldiers in the forest. Found it a bit strange that after rolling the first break, which is more or less a short way, was not cruel, the Taliban managed to walk into the abyss and catch up with them in less than two minutes around. The distance was at least 15 minutes, given the Taliban had no idea whether she would walk into an ambush or not. I also commented on the fact that they are openly debating what to do with the prisoners. I know that they seal and therefore have a different code than regular soldiers. But I do not think that SEAL platoon was a democracy. I caught my self why the seals are not placed on the shield away from them AP. I mean, they were almost all close to each other in the same area, so if you spot one, you would find everything else. For me at least, it would make sense to make a hidden man, as avant-garde, was exactly the situation you see in this film are, unwanted visitors tripping over AP. And why was not ready to rescue helicopters bay door if they were suppose to go down? They knew their business, and they knew that the enemy was close, why wait for your dog's name is called, instead of lined up and ready? I wouldve thought that the seals would go dressed as natives, and not full battle gear. But I'm not reading a book, so I suppose, exactly what they are doing in this area. Oh, by the way, I do not know whose military adviser to the film, but he should be fired. You really can not hide the Apache-bird. They got a thermoplastic and will likely place you, so I found it a bit strange that when helicopters are low on the way to the accident sight, they do not see any of the Taliban at all. Especially because they are afraid of the Taliban on their ability to find and follow them down almost anywhere in the area. Available For me it's not worth the money, it was like more than a pistol and commercial optical = Look what you can do with our rifles and regions, and they will work fine


No comments:

Post a Comment