Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 (gintars) Download Movie

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 torrent


Year: 1994
Genre: Crime, Drama
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton
Director: Frank Darabont
Seeds 117 SeedsPeers 96 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: Every time I talk about this movie with my friends, I am not referring to the title, but as a movie. When I say the film, my friends know what Im talking about. I remember the first time I see this Shawshank Redemption. During the summer of 1995, some friends and I saw one of them is the budget Theatre. None of us really know anything about the film, but we have heard that it is good enough. So, do not have any real expectations, we see him. When the end credits rolled and the lights came on in the theater, we all just sat there with our jaws hanging down to the ground. I had to extend my friend Bob turned his head, and said that this was the greatest movie I have ever seen in my life? Theres really no other way to put it into words. Every moment of life in this film fascinated me and inspired me to believe the truth of the matter is ...... HOPE. The movie is sad, uplifting, inspiring, hard, cool, funny (at right), jaw-dropping, heart-warming and at the same time, all of them. I get chills when I watch this movie and this movie finally (30 minutes ago all over the place) contains the history of film at a time? How it came together just so extraordinary and uplifting. But I can not in this film is the music almost perfectly well, and the soundtrack is a must buy for any music lover. The only bad thing about this movie, which I have never seen a better movie, no matter how much I know is that I can see. Ive seen a lot of films in recent years, a lot of great movies. However, every time I walk out of the theater, I turned to my friend or family member I've seen, and I say that was a great movie, but it's not nearly as good as what you know! There is a day that I think would really move me or call my all-time favorite movies from the past few years have been numerous, but they all seem to fall far short of the Shawshank Redemption. So, if you need to watch this movie, please run a video store immediately. You are guaranteed to find the staff picks section. And it is not in this section, then the workers there must be something seriously wrong with them. If you see this movie, go see it again. If you havent bought your copy yet, buy one. In fact, buy two, and put them in a fire-proof safe, just in case of emergency. : O) So, do you want a rating from 1-10? I give it 13!


No comments:

Post a Comment