Sunday, November 24, 2013

RIPD 2013 English METE65745 Download Movie

RIPD 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime
Starring: Ryan Reynolds, Jeff Bridges, Mary-Louise Parker
Director: Robert Schwentke
Seeds 112 SeedsPeers 65 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: R.I.P.D. is exactly what it looks like. The plot is not the mind-blowing, but good enough to keep my attention, the acting is not Oscar worthy, but they did very good job in his role and it is not the funniest thing ive ever seen, but I had to laugh. I would almost classify this as a feature for comedy, it has quite a bit to do! I like the second half of the film than the first, although thats not to say that the first half was bad. It's just a little repetitive and right about the time I started to feel like it was walk in circles, he has moved and save themselves. The second half step up the action and comedy and ends culminating great.Overall RIPD I love It's just a fun movie you do not need to think about!


No comments:

Post a Comment