Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Cabin in the Woods 2012 by alper1100 BRRip AC3 XViD Download Movie

The Cabin in the Woods 2012 torrent


Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
Starring: Kristen Connolly, Chris Hemsworth, Anna Hutchison
Director: Drew Goddard
Seeds 130 SeedsPeers 99 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: Im a big horror fan. I have been since I was a small child. Ive never seen anything like this movie before. For a combination of everything. He takes nothing from any other horror and throws everything in this film. But what is really impressive is that the film has its own plot.What (original), it seems that people are confused about the fact that this is a comedy. If the port you laugh in the first 10 minutes, then you better go right now, because the film is exactly the same all through out. I laughed all the way through. This movie is simply bizarre. One of the most bizarre horror / comedy ive seen in my life is that the most bizarre horror / comedy ive seen in my life.Dont expect Horror or something interesting, because this is the wrong film for the operation you. The is was great, well written, well directed and large liners and comedy with the best twist I've ever seen! This movie is exactly where it should be, a cult film. They exactly what it should be. I'm part of a cult! Cult classic and best movie ive seen in 2012! If you Horror (upper violence) mixed with comedy fan, I 110% recommend it! 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment