Sunday, November 17, 2013

10 Things I Hate About You 1999 gangan96 Download Movie

10 Things I Hate About You 1999 torrent


Year: 1999
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Starring: Heath Ledger, Julia Stiles, Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Director: Gil Junger
Seeds 127 SeedsPeers 61 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: I must say that I loved this movie. Granted I'm only 15, and also a great fan of Shakespeare, but it was really a great film. I must say that it is much more oriented towards teens / GenX generations, but it was great. Shakespeare references tongue and cheeks were great (girls Stratford, etc) Julia Stiles & Larisa Oleynik was convincing in their roles, and are not superficial, but the kids all the film looked really good. =) I recommend this hotel for most teenagers, even if it is not fully chick flick because my brother loves it. In any case, the scene with the Cant Take My Eyes Off You ride to soccer practice is a cant-miss for all that you love juices. =) I will tell you now, the end is predictable, but not overused. It leaves you with a feeling of sparkling joy of teen love. Excellent movie, that is. (PS When you look at it in theaters - not leave when the credits roll are some hilarious over-bearing later.).


No comments:

Post a Comment