Thursday, November 14, 2013

Twilight 2008 (English) Download Movie

Twilight 2008 torrent


Year: 2008
Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Romance
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Billy Burke
Director: Catherine Hardwicke
Seeds 120 SeedsPeers 54 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: Well, do not violate it, that's just my opinion.No Twilight hater I'm not crazy. I've read the books, it's everything. I thought it was interesting. Not very original, well thought out and well written, but pretty decent read. I have several problems with this movie. It's not just the distribution. Although I think Cam Gigandet is an excellent job as James. Ok, the main problem of the cast was not the one who decided. I think it depends on the fact that Bella and Edward are very interesting. Asking too much heroine who is not so Whiney and take care of yourself. Or perhaps a vampire who does not broody and boring and sprakle! ((Sorry, it just annoys the **** out of me)) I think if they stuck to anything in books, in fact, could have been better. Of course, not much, but at least it 5 stars for me.I love movies. The film is visually stunning, and as I said, the game was not so bad. I choose different people for most players, but I do. There is one thing to say before ending this.RABID Twilight fans need to calm down! It's just a book and movie series! Do not take the fact that people do not like happy heart. if you like what's great.


No comments:

Post a Comment