Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Star Trek Into Darkness 2013 (English)

Star Trek Into Darkness 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Starring: Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana
Director: J.J. Abrams
Seeds 141 SeedsPeers 50 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: As someone who grew up with the franchise, I saw all the shows and all the movies (I've seen the entire series at least twice DS9), suffered through the characters / actors who did not care (Tasha Yar, really?), I understand everyone has an opinion on Gin Roddenberris vision makes very durable. What did he say? I loved this movie. Even with a capital I loved very much. The interplay between the characters more human version of Spock, Scotty absolutely adorable (although her partner was a flyer of these characters do not like), as well as much better this time was a conspiracy designed for full enjoyment of the film. The action was intense, deepening the friendship between the characters, the twists and turns are a bit predictable at times, but that is reminiscent of the franchise as a whole. I'm excited for the next movie. I highly respected and relationship in this film about the elements that make a great Star Trek valued - a strong story line, a deep connection with the characters and the philosophical element , FIC. In some of the old Star Trek episodes element moral / philosophical oppressive hand can be hard. Not so in the new Trek movie. Ideas about friendship, family and humanity are woven through the film with a subtle and I openly admit that I teared more than in stage height in the engine room. Even though I knew what was going to happen, but I've come to care for, respect and enjoy new players in his legendary roles.So that ten ten. And let hate, hate. Those who can not accept change can go sit and watch old reruns of Star Trek and lamenting the good old days and spilled all the reasons Star Trek is not what it used to be! I, on the other hand, boldly go and embrace the new permanent with respect for elders. This film makes it possible to love both.


No comments:

Post a Comment