Sunday, October 20, 2013

300 2006 Download Movie

300 2006 torrent


Year: 2006
Genre: Action, Fantasy, History
Starring: Gerard Butler, Lena Headey, David Wenham
Director: Zack Snyder
Seeds 128 SeedsPeers 95 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: When I saw the teaser 300 I knew this film! Since then I avoid all other previews, reviews, etc. that does not affect my expectations of the film. Then I went to the theater opening night did not know the plot ... only had something to do with the Greeks and Frank Miller! Ignorance is bliss! I was completely amazed. Im a 26 year woman, who generally do not watch violent movies ... However, I found the fight scenes are so well made, and breath taking. I had chills and thrills almost the entire film. Im with many other reviewers, who felt to contain us shout Yes! times. Maybe I'm crazy, but I thought the whole movie was very sexy and passionate, if there was a sex scene and a battle scene or Leonidis approach men.I I think it's unfortunate that so many people are doomed this film historical inaccuracies, or racism, etc. People who read too in this film. What happened to enjoy the film just because it is fun and pleasing to the eye? Do not people watch movies to escape the daily grind of life? I know Im not talking about as well as many who have posted here. I think it was a fantastic film. I'm not going to see him learn something! I wanted to have fun! And boy was I!


No comments:

Post a Comment