Wednesday, October 23, 2013

This Means War 2012 [by Alel-2004] Download Movie

This Means War 2012 torrent


Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy, Action, Romance
Starring: Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, Tom Hardy
Director: McG
Seeds 100 SeedsPeers 84 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: Well, critics, what the hell? I saw this movie at 7:30 in Movieland: A Bow Tie Cinema in Richmond, Virginia. Great theater, props! Anyway theater was packed. This is the big screen, too, but it's just show. If the audience reaction was anything to go on, this movie is hilarious. I certainly thought so. But not only that? It's a good movie! Summary page, this movie was actually one of my favorite romantic comedies and comedies partner in one. It was very busy. He was part of the government agents, but government agents who abuse their job resources. Not villains, but it does not dominate the film. The scenes with the bad start with the preconception that they will be long and intense, but it was only 60 seconds, and only a short break between comedy and action. Funny part, they were fun. I was cracking up all the time and I do not do so often. Visually so amazing to watch Blu-Ray will be spectacular. I, for one, buy, this Blu-Ray. My roommate will thank me.Yes want young people like me enjoy this movie, but also targeted for late 20-30 years later people think of love and marriage. I saw many great pairs in theaters and they enjoy it just as much? They laugh highest, in fact! Id give this movie a 9/10. Pure enjoyment.So my question: WTF Critics? You give this movie credit zero. Is it because of the cast? They're all big players. Plot? Actually pretty good? Something predictable late, but still Id watch the movie again. Director? Supernatural and Nikita are both fans and arent that bad of action and drama. If they actually see the movie that would have rated that low, I think they were going out plot summary. Backup critics! When more people see this movie ratings will go up! Rotten Tomatoes says 71% of the audience liked so far, but the first day is not over. Critics give it 33%? Come on. (From tvcinema.tumblr.com (my blog))


No comments:

Post a Comment