Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Man with the Iron Fists 2012 (English) PLAYNOW FastDL Download Movie

The Man with the Iron Fists 2012 torrent


Year: 2012
Genre: Action
Starring: Russell Crowe, Cung Le, Lucy Liu
Director: RZA
Seeds 144 SeedsPeers 78 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: I always carry a gun to a knife fight ... I provided this rating based on the fact that I would not see the movie a second time, I would recommend it to a friend, and not take anything more than a thought that Quentin Tarantino must have been about, when he agreed to give credit for his name in it.I saw this movie because of my love for martial arts movies, and I usually give them all a chance. Also because I'm a big fan of Wu-Tang. What I expected to see was a decent fight choreography fell back and soundtrack patient, maybe some old school Wu-Tang Clan songs. Now, from what I remember part of the sound, just do not offer. And I know RZA would have incorporated some songs and lined up this enjoyable movie. Some of that may be included: Da Mystery of Chessboxin, Wu-Tang Clan is not nuttin ta F *** Wit, and practically none of the 36 Chambers album. parts of the war were mediocre until just near the end for which I decided I would suck it up and just see the rest of the film. The first area of ​​the film really made me angry because the fight scene was removed (which I hate), and the band they used in history (in fact, from the album 36 Chambers) just do not fit right! Other things that were disappointing, unlike Bautista WWE appearance, he was weak script and storyline Amateur. The conversation was great (see quote above) and the plot was ... well, there really was a conspiracy in everything. I left the movie wondering / trying to remember what the story was really about. Im sure if it was because I was blown away by RZAs acting or because I was busy trying to figure out why Russell Crowe was in all.The movie set and costumes were the only things that I thought were good about the film. And effort to create something visually appealing not gone unnoticed. But everything about the story and characters, which were more than a little lack of Lucy Lius. Wait I think I just remembered that the movie was about ... yes its very weak.If Quentin Tarantino had more participation / involvement whatever in this entire movie could quite possibly something interesting. But then, RZA probably not in it. Hey, when Kill Bill Vol 3 coming out?


No comments:

Post a Comment