Friday, October 18, 2013

Grown Ups 2 2013 by FREEZE99 Download Movie

Grown Ups 2 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy
Starring: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock
Director: Dennis Dugan
Seeds 108 SeedsPeers 62 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: I thought the first movie was bad ... But this is the definition of a terrible movie, terrible acting with silly stories and terrible humor, this shit I do not even laugh once. I advise you not to watch this movie ever in your life if you do not want to throw away a half hour of your life. Adam Sandler just can not make funny movies anymore. Do not look it's a waste of time. I remember watching Kevin James on The King of Queens, and it's really funny show, I really do not know why he is also always in films that arent funny. I think its a way to make quick money in the industry to follow real comedy like this is the end. Its very funny movie :) Do not understand me wrong, the old Adam Sandler movies funny but it has a touch more.


No comments:

Post a Comment