Saturday, October 26, 2013

To the Wonder 2012 License Download Movie

To the Wonder 2012 torrent


Year: 2012
Genre: Drama, Romance
Starring: Ben Affleck, Olga Kurylenko, Javier Bardem
Director: Terrence Malick
Seeds 147 SeedsPeers 76 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: I've always wondered about people who give one star reviews. There are extra attention? It's a joke? Can really deserves a movie star? Well I finally saw a movie that simply does not allow me to give more than one star. A film IMDb asked me to create an account and write this review so that other cinema goers have the mind numbing pain share my experience. My woes stem from the fact that Wonder to appear to be anything other than an experiment in expressing feelings of love and loss. Basically, this seems a noble cause, but it comes at the expense of plot, dialogue and character development as well. So if you sit through the first 30 minutes thinking I wonder if something happens?, Unfortunately the answer is no. There seems to be an assumption that the audience can share access emotions on the screen without being given the motivation and the events that led to them. It's like watching the English patient and try to understand Ralph Fiennes emotional turmoil without being seen with flashbacks of her life before hospitalization. So without any narrative or dialogue, left the bad players trying to convey their feelings by looking bleak (like Ben Affleck with the whole movie), or by performing pirouettes and looking wistfully at autumn sun glinting (Olga Kurylenko). If you are a big fan of the back of Ben Affleck head, you'll love this movie. For me the only joy was ironic that a film about feelings must be so emotionally uninvolving. That and the pleasure of watching the credits finally roll, which I put in the air and shouted Yes! This is something I never felt the need to do Fori cinema, and certainly surprised my wife (who looked mortified). I do not care. This film marked a new found level of boredom so extreme that it should be reserved for Guantanamo Bay. An asterisk boredom? You bet.


No comments:

Post a Comment