Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Smurfs 2 2013 [English] DVD-R Download Movie

The Smurfs 2 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family
Starring: Neil Patrick Harris, Jayma Mays, Katy Perry
Director: Raja Gosnell
Seeds 118 SeedsPeers 100 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: Although I have seen a significant number of children's films of his time (three children), I, as one of the other reviewers, I found the film boring and do not like. But my eight years we liked it and said he'd buy the movie. I have not seen the prequel to this film, but I probably would have improved my review. I do not think that the actors were great. Seeing Brendan Gleeson in different roles, it was rare to see him play this character, and it seemed so out of place. The film has some touching scenes that step-parents and step children appreciate. I believe that some of the effects were exaggerated, but I think that the film is primarily designed to entertain children.


No comments:

Post a Comment