Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Island 2005 [English] Download Movie

The Island 2005 torrent


Year: 2005
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Starring: Scarlett Johansson, Ewan McGregor, Djimon Hounsou
Director: Michael Bay
Seeds 132 SeedsPeers 91 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: I found the island very interesting - a summer blockbuster that is not awesome totally unconscious. It raises some very interesting questions ... Lots of eye candy in all its forms, the two characters, landscapes, explosions, action sequences, Cinematography, everything you expect from Michael Bay and Co, Ltd. ng Rhythm is a bit slow to start the premise is established (even if it is disappointing for all caravan), but once it starts in the chain The first act does not allow for some time. There are a number of stories have plot holes, but you can easily ignore them and immerse yourself in the fun. Johansson I've never seen the movie so far and WOW, now I know what everyone is talking about. McGregor and enough screen chemistry to make their relationship, but only reliable. I'm sure this will just push them into a bigger and better things.My and only complaint is with the final scene with chorus cheese stuffed -? Blech! Maybe Bay just could not help myself. I think the film is not perfect .. 7 out of 10, solid entertainment, what more could you ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment