Friday, October 18, 2013

The Internship 2013 PDVD Download Movie

The Internship 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy
Starring: Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Rose Byrne
Director: Shawn Levy
Seeds 111 SeedsPeers 69 Peers

Torrent Poster

Users review: I never write reviews but after seeing how the film was considered bad, I thought I should, but I'll keep it short and sweet. To be blatantly honest, I saw the movie mainly because Dylan O'Brien was in it. But now that I've seen, I would see him again, although Dylan O'Brien did not know. He was full of humor, and I could communicate with geek references in the film, which I found to be very funny. More than that was fun, it was refreshing. The film felt modern and there was about the company and how it operates today. The parameters even have you in awe of just how cool they are. All characters are adorable and so apart from what I had originally planned in the right direction. I mean, it was impossible not to communicate with them if at least one. The film has this line of outsider basic story, but the way they run this story was different and I enjoyed it. This is not a film that has the largest climax sincere or end, but it will keep smiling all the time. A very entertaining film through.


No comments:

Post a Comment